All White Look Featuring a Straw Bag

Pittsburgh, PA, USA


 I woke up this morning with hopes of having an amazing outfit shoot day in the sun, but Pittsburgh had other plans as far as the weather goes. The sun was hiding behind the clouds and didn't come out until the late afternoon. I didn't let the sun stop me, I worked with the gloomy day and decided that no matter the weather I would get some shots of my new vintage straw bag. Typically, I style my accessories around my outfit but for this bag, I did the opposite and styled my outfit around the straw bag.

Styling this bag felt so easy, I found myself gravitating towards and all-white look which made the straw bag stand out against my outfit. Ultimately, I wanted the bag to be the focal point and to demand the viewer's eyes to look at it. With summer soon coming to an end I wished I had found this bag a bit earlier so I could have styled it with more summer looks. Nonetheless, I can't wait to style this for spring and summer looks next year.


Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina