A Teddy Coat

Pittsburgh, PA, USA


Winter is definitely not my favorite time in Pittsburgh, iI actually dread it! The snow, the cold, not feeling your hands. I honestly would like to go into hibernation until it's over with. But the upside to this is getting to dress in soft cozy knits and coats. When it comes to choosing my outfits for the winter, I like to check the weather app first. This allows me to get an understanding of how warm I need to dress. Most times the weather can change becoming more colder so I definitely try to stick with dressing cute but dressing for the cold.


Invest in basics you'll thank me later

 I do find myself going for the basics lately, like a pair of black skinny jeans, a white turtleneck knit and a teddy coat. I think having the perfect basics in your wardrobe can help you put together quick and stylish outfits without a whole lot of effort. For instance, my outfit is pretty basic but adding that coat with some texture on it elevated my look.

I got this coat from Boohoo during their sale and I must say I'm quite impressed by how it keeps you warm and the bonus is that it's super soft! My only regret was not buying it in a size 8 because I would have liked it to be a little snug on me so I may return for a smaller size.  

Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina