easy halloween jack-o'-lantern snack board idea

Pittsburgh, PA, USA






I saw a couple of posts on Pinterest with different variations of a Halloween snack board and I instantly knew I wanted to try one - so I did!! I went over to the nearest Dollar Tree and gathered items that could help me achieve the look I was going for. I didn't want a skeleton face, so I searched through the aisles until I saw something else that caught my eye. I came across this wooden Jack-o'-lantern and I knew I hit the jackpot! It was just what I imagined! I gathered different types of snacks and later that night it was game on for our Halloween movie date night.  My husband and I placed the snacks carefully onto the board and designed it so you can see the jack-o'-lantern face. It’s amazing how easy it was. We used darker snack pieces for the eyes and the mouth and lighter pieces to fill it in! So all you really need to recreate my version of a neutral Halloween snack board is to get some light and dark snacks and a Halloween-inspired wooden board.  This is the one I liked from Dollar tree, but you can try this with other options.


Here is the link to the jack-o'-lantern board I used from dollar tree:


Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
iamchristinaxo