spring/summer cloffice styling + organization

Pittsburgh, PA, USA

 














I absolutely love refreshing my "cloffice" each time the season changes. The weather in Pittsburgh is beginning to warm up, which means it's time for me to rummage through my closet in search of spring and summer outfits. I carefully select my favorite pieces to go into my Pax wardrobe and, in doing so, update my cloffice. One of my favorite things about this process is the satisfaction that comes from organizing everything in a cohesive and visually appealing manner. Using neutral colors really helps to tie everything together in a clean and elegant way. Seeing my cloffice transform as I replace my winter clothing with breezy summer dresses, shorts, and t-shirts is always exciting. The whole process of updating my cloffice is a true labor of love, but it's worth it to have a beautiful space where I can easily find the perfect outfit for any occasion.

Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina