A leather look





You can't go wrong with a black leather jacket!

For this photoshoot I tried to challenge myself by picking out something I wouldn't normally wear. So I went through my drawers and closet and pulled out my leather jacket to be the center piece of my outfit. Originally, I wasn't going for an all black and white look, but you cant go wrong with classic black and white! I decided to pair my jacket with a white spaghetti strap linen dress, a jeweled choker with velvet ties and my black combat boots. The goal was to emulate that biker chic look so the heeled combat boots worked like a charm. 
We were looking for ways to up our game with this shoot so we decided to try a reflector. Unfortunately, we didn't have enough time to buy a reflector, so we decided to make one with foam board and foil. Kita didn't have anyone to hold the reflector while taking the images, so we arranged the makeshift reflector in a way that it shone on me while holding itself up. I really wasn't sure how the picture would turn out, as it was our first time testing a reflector (and a DIY one at that).  But I'm currently obsessing over the glow on my cheeks! We decided to continue to use the makeshift reflector until we purchase a real one. 
The night before I was showing him some of my favorite bloggers on Instagram and asked him how we can get our images to look better. I know some of you think the pictures we take now are good, but I think there is always room for improvement and I really want my new images that i'll be sharing on Instagram to be more crisp and clean. We're still learning and everything is a process, but we'd like to know how you feel about these images in comparison to our earlier images on the blog! You can leave your reviews in the comments!







Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina