A ripped sweater and denim

United States



Happy Monday my Loves! I wanted to stop in and share some outfit details with you because I felt like I haven't done this in a while! Today's outfit its entirely thrifted minus the shoes and bag! How awesome is that? I don't mind digging through bins to find pieces that fit into my wardrobe. I love the idea of picking out pieces from a thrift store, it allows you to find stunning unique pieces that have special characteristics you might not be able to find in a store. I also try to purge my closet every month or two giving away clothes I no longer wear. As of now, I have three big garbage bags filled with clothes to drop off at Goodwill. I feel like it's so important to give back in any way you can!  

  

When I got my hands on this sweater ripped top (yes I'm calling it ripped and yes it came that way) I couldn't wait to style it! Its see through with this beautiful pull tie at the back which makes the back so dramatic! 


I wanted to wear this with my denim shorts but it just wasn't working the way I had it in my head so I swapped out the shorts from my light denims. I thought they paired well together so I added my white purse just completed the look. Let me know your thoughts about this look and if you think I nailed it or not.




Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina