Testing Georgette Klinger

Pittsburgh, PA, USA



As you guys know I love discovering new beauty products with Birchbox. I've been using their beauty box system from January 2017 and I honestly enjoy receiving new beauty products to test out.  For the past two years, I've been trying different beauty products and though most of their products are sample sizes I still love the opportunity to try a product before I commit to it.

I wanted to talk about Georgette Kilinger's products, which I've been incorporating into my routine for months now and I noticed how beneficial they are to my skin. Both products are perfect for removing any impurities and keeping your skin moisturized even after cleansing, which is so important as the fall and winter months are soon approaching.

The Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Cleansing Gel is infused with Vitamin C extracts and is perfect for skin brightening and mildly sweeps away dirt. As for the Georgette Klinger Coconut Cleansing Milk, it's smooth-like texture softly removes dirt, oil, and makeup without drying. This is very important for someone like me who has dry skin.  I love to use this product in the morning because it helps gives my skin the extra hydration it needs before starting my day. Additionally, it pairs well with any moisturizer you may be used in your makeup routine. This is the second Georgette Klinger product I've tested from Birchbox and I must say it didn't disappoint as it's my favorite product from their line so far. I see myself purchasing the Georgette Klinger Coconut Cleansing Milk in full size. 



Have you ever used any of Georgette Klinger's products? Which face cleansing product is your favorite?

Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
iamchristinaxo