january favorite moments captured on camera

United States












I'm not going to lie, January was a bit of a rough start for me. After returning from our trip back home to Nassau, Bahamas, we all ended up getting sick. It lasted for about three weeks and Liam had to be taken to the doctor. They ran some tests for COVID and the flu, but it turned out he just had a common cold. Unfortunately, that meant everyone in the house caught it. I was feeling exhausted and unmotivated to do anything. I had plans to set new goals for 2024, but I couldn't find the energy to do so. I was trying to focus on taking care of myself and my family. 

Being sick is tough, so it's important to take it easy on yourself. 

Remember, it's only the first month of the year, and you have plenty of time to achieve your goals. Be kind to yourself and don't stress too much. Despite all of this, we still managed to celebrate Liam's birthday on the 8th and made it as special as we could. It was probably the highlight of January for me. I try my best to capture every moment so that Liam can look back and see what he did on any given day.

Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina