Black on black outfit details

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
                                 












Can I admit that most of my closet is black clothes? Lol I’m obsessed with the color! I think black is so classic and a must have in any closet! So about this outfit right the total I spent on those four pieces was around $22.00. I know right! Like where did I find these items? When I shop I go straight to the back of the store without even looking at the clothes in the front, and trust if I’m goodwill shopping I go through every single piece of clothes until I find what I’m looking for. Now I’m not saying I don’t shop at the front of the store but I usually do that when I’m in a serious need for a particular piece like a white trench coat or a jean jacket; basically something I need right away. Below is where I got the items from.

Hat:
Goodwill

Top 
Wet Seal

Skinny High-Waisted Jeans: 
Goodwill (but its a forever21 brand)

Shoes: 
Wet seal

How do you shop?



Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina