Why I started a Blog!

United States
I always had the urge to start a blog, but it was something I kept putting off. At the end of last year I started to develop a cohesive theme on my Instagram page which sparked my interest in blogging again. It was something I began obsessing over! I wanted every picture to have some level of consistency or look like they belonged together. I realized that my Instagram needed the consistent feel in May but didn't figure out a theme I loved and felt expressed my personality until December 2016! While looking at Instagram themes and focusing on the types of posts I wanted to share with my followers, I felt like it was now or never for my blog. When 2017 rolled in I felt the pressure of writing down my goals for the New Year. I thought that I would have maybe three goals but in no time I had at least thirty! Like really Christina how you going to do this? But on January 3rd I started crossing items off my list and today I promise you 10 of these 30 goals are done! My three top goals were to rebrand 'Christina Darville Studios' (That's my Graphic Design business), create a personal blog, and to travel more. I really want to achieve every goal set for 2017 and I hope you stick with me through this process! My goal is to post at least once a week but if I can add a few more it would be perfect! Let me know what some of your goals for 2017.



Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina