Recreate a look

United States
Over the weekend I wanted to recreate a look I kept seeing on Pinterest. The image above shows my two favorite looks. Some of the other styles I saw had different color shirts underneath the leather jacket, but I'm always drawn toward a clean white tee! For my recreation of the outfit I combined the white graphic tee with a chunky scarf, leather jacket, skinny jeans, high heel combat boots and red lipstick of course. Sometimes when I don't know what to wear I search Pinterest or Weheartit for outfit inspo. Usually I base my search a particular type of clothing I want to wear. So for instance, I would type in leather jacket outfits and a ton of inspo will show on how you can style the leather jacket. Its really helpful when you're stuck on what to wear or how to wear a particular piece. I would love to see what outfits you guys can put together with a leather jacket tag me on Instagram with your shots! @iamchristinaxo. Check out my outfit below! :)

                                               





Image found via +Pinterest 


Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina