Bucket list

United States

I wanted to start my own bucket list for 2017.  I will be updating this throughout the rest of the year. Because I'm sure I'll be thinking of more ideas especially for the Summer! I will make a new section on my blog for these posts so you'd be able to see them.

1. Have a legit picnic
2. Go to a drive in movie
3. Experience Christmas in New York
4. Kiss at the top of a ferris wheel
5. Dance in the rain
6.Visit Pig Beach in The Bahamas
7. Get a henna tattoo
8. Say "I do"
9. Use a fake name at Starbucks
10. Go to a local outdoor concert
11. Wear a crown
12. Kiss under the fireworks
13. Reach my goal weight
14. Go to a shooting range
15. Ride a jet ski
16. Have a candle lit bath
17. Redecorate my room
18. Get a new, fun haircut, or try a different color
19. Go to the beach
20. Sit on a roof
21. Have a heart latte
22. Make smores
23. Do an ab workout challenge
Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina