Something to blush about

Pittsburgh, PA, USA

I'm adding some color to my blog and I'm so excited to start with blush pink. I want bright pastel colors to be my base colors for Spring and Summer. I'm not going to use outrageous bright colors but I will use strategic hints of pink, yellow, and blue mixing in with neutrals to add layers. I'm so happy that we are already half way through the month of February so that time can change! I don't want the months to fly by too quickly, but I just want winter to be over. No more heavy boots, layers of clothes, and hats that mess up your hair. It's still winter here in Pittsburgh, but sometimes we get a few warm days and thats when I jump to the chance to dress up in warmer clothes!


In today's outfit I am wearing a blush pink button down top with a white pencil skirt. I paired the look with some pink pointed toe heels and my black quilted shoulder bag. I really wanted to use my white purse, which is my go-to purse but I wanted to add some black to give my outfit some contrast.


The detailing in the shirt really romanticizes the look and gives a flirty touch to the outfit. I'm realizing that these types of shirts flatter me. I picked this up at a free clothing drive back in January and was so excited to style it.


The pencil skirt is actually part of a co-ord set. I'm falling in love with sets right now because its so easy to mix and match different pieces without it looking like your wearing the same outfit over and over..

Top: Thirfted
Skirt: Amazon
Heels: Walmart (Got these on sale for $20.00)
Bag: Shein
Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina