Spring Fever

United States

Who's ready for spring!?!? I am! Some of you may already know how much I dread the winter months. I'm from The Bahamas so I'm use to tropical temperatures! I wanted to pop in and share some of my spring inspired outfit details.



The little pink dress, is that even a thing? Well I'm making it a thing. Valentine's day is over and everyone is gearing up for Spring! I'm already building my spring wardrobe by adding some yellow to my palette. I've always loved how yellow flatter my skin tone so I can't wait to style those items, but back to this beautiful pink dress from Rue 21. I instantly fell in love with the fit and comfort I felt after trying it on. It has a racer back detail with ribbed detailing. I paired this dress with my blush pink blazer and brown high boots. I originally wanted to wear pointed toe heels but it was just too cold, so the boots was the next best alternative! I was careful to not get them in the shot because I felt like they were a bit distracting from my outfit lol!


I would suggest checking out Rue 21, Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Rainbows, and Boohoo for stylish yet affordable pieces. They are definitely my go to stores, especially for affordable style steals. I'm always shopping at Rue 21 and I've never been disappointed with any of the pieces. I love how their clothes fit my body like this pink dress. There is a lot of clothing options out there for Spring but I would suggest picking some pinks, yellows, and blues! Spice up your wardrobe and let's get ready for Spring together!


Comment your go-to spring outfit!




Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina