Hello Sunshine

United States


Hello Sunshine!! I'm so happy that time sprung forward this past weekend. I love the sun and the heat so I'm excited that we will finally have longer afternoons. For me that means more time for photoshoots, dog walks, and more time to literally bask in the sun!
Spring is right around the corner too and I couldn't wait to put on this yellow dress from Boohoo. I was going for sunny/spring vibes here. This is a pale yellow dixie bardot layered dress with frill detailing. It's super versatile where you can transition from day to night no matter the occasion. I wish that it came in more colors like white or blue but it's perfect for Spring and summer so you'll definitely be seeing me in this again.
I paired this dress with a black and white pattern choker and some nude pointed heels. I originally planned to wear my black wedge heels that has some nice gold detailing on them, but unfortunately my shoes literally fell apart while walking out the door. You can see the behind the scenes to this photoshoot on my Youtube channel Kita and Christina (Make sure subscribe if you haven't already!). We posted our very first vlog showing what we did on Saturday March 10th. That is the same day I took these photos for this blog post. I'm happy to say that now you can come along with me on my photoshoots and see the behind the scenes.


Follow the link: https://youtu.be/qKHLAbXP2HE

Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina