How I worked out consistently since giving birth

Pittsburgh, PA, USA

 








I have been using the apple watch monthly fitness challenges to help me stay consistent with my workouts ☺ As you complete each month, the challenges get a little tougher but it's nothing you can't achieve if you stay on track. The hardest month I had so far was in October when I was challenged to achieve 119 miles for that month. It was a little hard for me not going to lie, I had to make sure I worked out every day and get a minimum of 3.5-4 miles a day. But because I was so focused on finishing the challenges it really helped me with not only working out consistently but being able to take care of myself in the process. Some days I wasn't motivated at all, but I MADE it a priority. I just want to say, find workouts that bring you joy, and don't settle for boring or rigorous exercises that just don't make you happy while working out. I've been doing Grow With Jo Youtube workouts and I find joy in them, I don't wake up each morning deading the workout. I try different workouts and I have fun with them. For all my apple watch challenges I incorporated her workouts to achieve them. 

So find what works for you and stick to it. It's about showing up for yourself and being consistent, not trying to achieve perfection. 





Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina