march favorite moments captured on camera

Pennsylvania, USA

 

























OMG, these monthly recaps make me realize how time is flying by! Seriously, it feels like January was just yesterday. March was better than I expected, full of sunshine, less winter blues, and an early arrival of spring. The highlight of this month was Easter weekend. I made hot cross buns for the first time on Easter/Good Friday! TBH, it was a bit hard for me. It was only my second time making bread and dealing with yeast, so it didn't come out as soft and fluffy as I wanted it to. I think it was because of the flour I used in the recipe. But practice makes perfect, right? My family loved them, so that's all that matters, LOL. We had a family brunch at home and served up some yummy strawberry French toast. On Easter Sunday, Liam had a surprise Easter basket, and he loved his new toys from his grandparents. The scooter was a hit for him, and he couldn't stop riding it around in the house. I mean, what else would you expect? Finished, off the weekend with some much-needed self-care mommy time 🫶


Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina