these are the good old days / motherhood inspired illustrations @christinadarvillestudios

Pennsylvania, USA

 

One day, I was going through my Google Photos and stumbled upon a lovely picture of my son Liam and me in January 2023. The photograph captured a beautiful moment - Liam looking up at me with excitement in his eyes, as he practiced his walking skills. It was a moment that I knew I wanted to immortalize as an illustration that portrays motherhood in all its splendor and inspires any mother who sees it.



The photograph had a certain nostalgia to it that reminded me of the phrase "These are the good old days." And so, I decided to use that as the illustration's title and theme. I also added the text "Celebrate every tiny moment" to the illustration, as a reminder to myself and others that life is full of small moments that are worth celebrating. 








Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina