Sun daze with Yellow vibes

Pittsburgh, PA, USA



Sun daze with no sun? The weather has been up and down recently here in Pittsburgh, and on the day of this shoot I was hoping for some sunny weather but it didn't happen. It was overcast and cloudy with low temperatures in the 30's. We actually had a recent snow storm the first day of Spring and a week before!! How crazy is that? Although I didn't get the sun for this photoshoot, I'm still feeling the yellow vibes. Yellow is such a vibrant color that represents happiness, freshness, and positivity to name a few. I was definitely going for "freshness" by adding some yellow to my blog and Instagram feed for a fresh look. I usually like to stick with neutrals but for Spring I wanted to incorporate some pops of color. 



Let's get to the good stuff. For this week's outfit I decided to wear a polka dot yellow chiffon top from forever21, paired with black skinny jeans (also from forever21) and some black velvet booties (rainbowshops). The yellow in my top is more of a mustard color which I actually prefer because it worked well with my skin tone. I know I managed to add some black in there but I thought it would be best for contrast. I originally had planned to wear white trousers but I felt like the white wasn't allowing the color in the top to pop! So I switched the white trousers for my black denim. If you'd like to see the BTS of this shoot you can go over to my Youtube channel  ðŸ’–


Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina