Ab challenge

United States
 As some of you may know my wedding is coming up soon! April 1st will make three months until the big day and I really want to look good in my dress. I have an appointment for dress alterations on April 13th so I'm trying to push myself a little harder to reach my goal weight or at least make sure I'm not so bloated. I decided to add a 30 day Ab challenge to my bucket list to help me stay on track with my goals. I've also been doing the Whole 30 meal plan which is one of the hardest things I've ever done. I try not to have sugar, grains, and dairy. Though, I may slip up here and there, majority of my meals are meat and veggies. Last week I've been doing some walking/jogging in the evenings along with workouts on the 8fit app. Believe it or not I'm only 5 more pounds away from my goal weight! I'm trying my hardest to stay inspired and get the last 5 pounds off! I will probably do a update during the middle of the Ab challenge to let you know how its going. 


 Here is the ab challenge I will be doing, that was found via google and Pinterest too! As you can see its three exercises but each day they add in 5 more crunches, 2 more leg raises, and 5 seconds worth planks. (I hate planking!) You can join in if you want. Have you guys done one of these before? How did it go?


Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina