For the love of Body Bliss

Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Forgetmenot is special to me in so many different ways. It was one of the first brands I had the opportunity to do graphic design work for in February 2014! As the years passed Forgetmenot's brand continued to grow and blossom. In the beginning, their sole focus was on clothing and accessories, then they introduced two new brands "Pearls and Panties" and "Body Bliss"! Once again I was allowed to re-brand Forgetmenot into Forgetmenot.co; updating their original logo into a more modern clean brand as I had grown as a designer as well. Now you should understand why I was so excited to try out some of their "Body Bliss" products. 

The "Pure Seduction" line reminds me of summer. See when I was younger my father owned a boat that we would use to go fishing and beaching out at sea every weekend. Skin burnt, salt in my hair, sand over my body is what I remember as the "sweet" summer days.  One of my favorite sensations was coming home and taking a shower after a long day in the sun. After my bath, I could remember putting on tons of lotion and body sprays. That's why this scent brings me back to this particular memory. Pure Seduction has so many layers of scents that helps it keep a strong scent the entire day as I learned on my many adventures in Eleuthera. There were no long boat rides but it still felt like that summer evening coming from the beach and going to take a shower.





The combination of all three products is a bliss! From bathing with the shower gel, moisturizing with the body butter, and finishing off with the most seductive body mist! I adore these products and use them every day since I've gotten them. I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out, but I will definitely restock when I go back home. So whether I'm coming from a walk with Max, or exercising at the gym, I know that the Body Bliss's Pure Seduction line will have me smelling fresh!


I want to honor the brand by merging @iamchristinaxo with their beautiful "Body Bliss' line to capture some creative photography. I hope you enjoy it and if you haven't tried anything from Forgetmenot.co I would highly recommend trying them out. You will instantly fall in love!

You can reach them on social media:
Facebook: forgetmenot.co
Instagram: @forgetmenot.co
Instagram @ iamchristinaxo
christina